Sunday, 23 September 2012

Memories of a summer picnic

I recently finally got round to uploading some photos from my camera, and found these shots, which brought a happy smile to my face - happy memories of a impromtu picnic back in early August with my girls.  The sun was shining, there was good food, great company, water fountains for the girls.  For me, it was mainly just quiet calm relaxation in the shade and playing with Tali.



Finding these photos that I had forgot I had taken brought their warm sunny brightness back to my chilly autumn evening and firmly planted a smile on my face.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh that gorgeous baby, that expression in the second photo - she just knows she isn't allowed your bag! :)

    Right now that dimply monkey is asleep in the crook of my arm. Her hair smells of heather. She's so velvety soft and I cannot believe she's nine months old. She took her first steps over a week ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, there are three, all with very cute expressions, found it very hard to pick a favourite. Happy memories! :)

    ReplyDelete