I started this blog during my final year at medical school. I've now started work as a junior doctor, and this is my area to blow off steam, and to share my other passions in life, especially those revolving around all things fibre!
Saturday, 3 November 2012
Ohhh! Squishy delights!
Waiting for me when I got home from a long day on call!
The pink is Shetland/silk and will be a 3 Ply, around dk weight (I hope!), something squishy and pink so maybe a hat and cowl combo for a little girlie for Christmas. The gradients will one day be a Tulip Dreams shawl, couldn't decide on colour so picked my face two for a custom dye job - the teal is on bfl/camel/silk and the purple on wensleydale/seacell.
OOh yummy fibre? What will you do with it?
ReplyDeleteThe pink is Shetland/silk and will be a 3 Ply, around dk weight (I hope!), something squishy and pink so maybe a hat and cowl combo for a little girlie for Christmas. The gradients will one day be a Tulip Dreams shawl, couldn't decide on colour so picked my face two for a custom dye job - the teal is on bfl/camel/silk and the purple on wensleydale/seacell.
ReplyDelete