Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Three down, two to go

Yup, I survived this day.  I'm utterly exhausted, as I barely slept last night... turns out I was a bit more anxious about it all than I thought.  The exams went fine, justifying to me that I didn't need to work flat out this year like I did last year.  Don't need to feel too guilty about all that spinning and knitting.  I did have to feel a little guilty by saying that I felt the papers today were fair, and okay.  Several of my friends said they found it quite hard, so I quickly bit my tongue and wait til the others had said how they found it, then I'd just kinda nod and not say very much.

Right, now a bit of dinner and some tea, and an early night, especially as this is taking me twice as long to write as it should, because of all the random typos!

No comments:

Post a Comment