Wow! This really does seem like the never ending story part about 100. So bored of this, so I won't spread the misery too much. I've mainly been at home, barely leaving the house, beyond the odd trip into the garden and a lovely day spent in town with Emma, Chris and Connor. It's frustrating to be missing out on such lovely weather, although to be honest, I'd probably have just ended up as a baked lobster, despite my best efforts to lather myself with sunblock!
I've finally finished my handspun that I keep mentioning. I'm so proud of it, and have already cast on a little triangular scarf. I just love the colours and still can't believe that I MADE that yarn! Pictures of the scarf in progress will follow.
And that's about all I have to say for now. I doubt I'll have much more to say over the coming days, so I'm not likely to post very much.

Story time tomorrow! And I shall bring rust-coloured handspun. :) Would have more to say but the baby is trying to grab the mouse whilst shouting "DADDA!!" in my ear. I think she has me confused with someone else.
ReplyDelete