Yay, home with my mummy! :) Although admittedly I'm now home alone (unless my brother counts...) it was so nice to come home to have my mum there to give me a hug and to let myself get rid of some very built up tension. And as always, nice not to have to cook my own food, and nice to have a proper relaxing bath, a nice comfy bed, a good night's sleep. Yes, it was the right thing to do to come back here.
But now... lol, oh so tempted to make arrangements to see friends? Do I dare, because there is just such a strong possiblitiy that "an hour or two" turns into half the day! But friends are an important part of my support network... right? Lol! I will have to be very strong and make sure I minimise unrevision time, e.g. read stuff on bus. mmmm.... and my mum can't moan too much, she's been busy making plans to have my grandparents and aunt round for Sunday lunch, as if that's not going to be a distraction!?
But I am feeling more ready to go and tackle the world, now I just need to go get some food in my belly and a cuppa and who knows what I could achieve!
No comments:
Post a Comment