Saturday, 21 November 2009

Cat Show

I went to the Supreme Cat Show today at the NEC in Birmingham. Had a lovely day out with Mary and Paddy. I think poor Paddy got a bit bored, but Mary and I went round all about 1300 cats and oooohed and aaaahhhhed at them all. They were all so gorgeous. I in no way now want a pair of silver and black striped British shorthair kittens now. Hehehe!

The drive was, as predicted, awful. On the way there wasn't too bad, but coming back was horrendous. Took nearly two hours to get back, when it should only have taken an hour and a half. The rain was really heavy at times, and visiblity poor. So needless to say, by the time we got back I was knackered. We hung out at Mary and Paddys for a little while, and they treated me to some Chinese takeaway in lieu of petrol money. They were both really good about it all, and paid for my ticket and my lunch. So that was really helpful, moneywise. It was great spending time with them and catching up. Having such great friends is truely a blessing.






No comments:

Post a Comment