Sorry for the slightly blurry pictures, I decided the colour was best represented by using night exposure and I didn't really hold my hands still enough! I'm really getting a feel for what it'll look like when it's finished. I'm still slightly indecisive as to whether I made the right call going for the two colour effect. I will have to do the bands in blue, as I literally only had 28cm left of the purple once I finished the sleeves. Was really worried I wasn't going to have enough and I would have to do an emergancy trip to the store to get more!! But disaster was averted!
I did eventually get out of bed this evening. My friends Harry and Claire invited me round for Mexican. It's been about a month since I last saw them, and I wasn't having a particularly good day when I did see them. So it was lovely to catch up with them and tell them all about my repeating adventures. I also got to hear about their lifes now that they are working. It's weird to think about how their lifes should be mine, but they're great friends, so it's not awkward and they have been very supportive about everything. In particular going through my job application form with a fine tooth comb! I will owe them big time if I get a good score on that! They asked me to take desert, so I took inspiration from Sam over the summer and brought stuff for D.I.Y. sundaes. This is such a simple, but wonderful idea. And it went down very well. I could find any sauces at the small local Sainsbury's so I brought a bottle of Baileys. We didn't end up using it, so I've brought it home with me. I've added it to my growing collection! A stranger wondering into my flat would think I'm quite the alcoholic, but I'm honestly not. I often go weeks without touching a drop, but suddenly my flat looks like this:
Right, off now to watch House and Fringe that I Sky Plused whilst at dinner. Yay for Sky+, it is such a wonderful contraption!
No comments:
Post a Comment