Literally!
My room here in Weston get the most amazing full afternoon sunshine! It's annoyingly bright, and I spend my afternoons with the curtains nearly completely closed, and then still struggling to see the contents of my computer screen! But then, come early evening, I get treated to things like this. A glorious setting fire orb! Very beautiful, with ribbons of cloud dissecting it. And now, just a faint memory as darkness starts to chase the light away. I love the lengthening days.
I went via my bluebell field on the way to get milk this morning. It is showing signs of promise, lots of stalks poking out of the grass, laiden with blue buds, but not really open yet. I'm so glad, I was worried I would have missed it over the Easter break in Derby. I'll try remember my camera on my next walk and keep a little bit of a progress diary, to brighten my otherwise dreary life!
I had some positive news today in the form of some very positive feedback on the audit I did back in Feb/March. It wasn't from the person who marked it, but from the person who I worked closed with. She also gave me some followup news of the actions that have been taken as a result of the findings of my audit - how amazing is it that something I did is actually affecting patient care. I'm so proud that I have made a difference, and to use the buzz words "improved their standard of care in keeping with evidence based medicine best practise guidance", even if it is just to a handful of people.
Even better news, Rowan is out of hospital and home. Yay!
And so back to the books. Am currently trying to work out a bit of a revision timetable/action plan. What fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment