I started this blog during my final year at medical school. I've now started work as a junior doctor, and this is my area to blow off steam, and to share my other passions in life, especially those revolving around all things fibre!
Friday, 16 April 2010
Having a cold = not much revision
I've really been off the ball today. I have mainly been sitting around feeling tired and sniffly. And a little worse for wear. Don't get me wrong, I'm not exactly on death's door and it's not a particularly bad cold. But it still makes me very unproductive. Reading for long periods is like torture. I either get a pounding congested headache, or my eyes start stinging and watering. And so it's just no fun. Not at all... queue even more guilt about how much revision I've been doing. But all I can do right now is keep up the fluids, put oodles more vaseline on my lips and sleep, and blow my nose... yet again. I need to recover and get over this in record time. So, keep fingers crossed everybody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment