It's just gone 12.20, and I am sitting here, having just had a cuppa and some lunch, feeling rather smug with myself. I have already clerked two patients today... admittedly still have to write up my examination findings, but all in all, they both went ok. Finished with good amounts to spare on both and I think I covered most things. I actually surprised myself with how slick it felt during my examinations... maybe (as much as I hate to admit it!) maybe this was one of the issues from last year, but either way, at least it is improving!
Still have to make a decision with regards the weekend. But at least I have done my minimum of two clerkings, so if I get offered a lift back this afternoon I can take it, and then maybe think of coming back tomorrow or Sunday.
Must go and write up the clerkings, especially as haven't done yesterdays either... they're starting to pile up! Ooops!
:) she's just a clerk machine
ReplyDeleteEm