As y'all can probably tell, it's gone one in the morning and I'm only just starting to think of going to bed. It's all very well, I've decided, making rules, but you have to follow them, and this is where I come undone. I have virtually no self-control.
I'm going to blame Cheltenham. I'm not sleeping very well here at all. It's either too hot (waking up sweating and unable to cool down) or too cold. If it's too hot and I turn down the heater as much as possible and open the window (what a waste of energy!) then it's really noisy as we're on a pretty busy road. What's a girl to do? I had the afternoon off today, and I ended up falling asleep for a couple of hours. I was that tired. Which also probably explains why I'm still awake now. I am getting tired now, so hopefully will manage some good rest.
I spent lots of time buying yarn today, but it wasn't (all) for me. I feel it's a little more justified if I'm helping out a friend, and poor laid up Sarah has really taken to her crochet, so I'm really excited, and have even got her to sign up to Ravelry. I feel slightly less like an absolute nerd when one of my friends is part of it too. Lol, I know that sounds silly but there you are. So I got Sarah some more yarn today, which will be winging it's way to her tomorrow, once I get round to going to the post office. Something which I was going to do this afternoon.
Lalala! Screw it, I refuse to apologise or feel guilty about my nap. I clearly needed it and I enjoyed it. So rules, shmules. For tonight at least.
The fabric shop idea has faded in my mind somewhat as I tried to look it up online today before heading out there, and all I could find out about it was that it sells furniture, upholstry fabric and curtains. So I'm less enthused about the idea of it now. Don't know if I'll bother, which is just as well, as much as I can vaguely justify buying yarn, I really can't justify fabric, I really wouldn't have the time or resources to do anything with it. And driving all the way there just to look is not exactly environmently friendly. So I think it's on the back burner for now. But that may change if I get bored! Lol!
*yawn*, yup definitely time to go to bed now. Nighty-night!
No comments:
Post a Comment