Monday, 4 January 2010

Back to Bristol

Back to Bristol and back to reality today.  A very harsh cold reality!  Ernie reckoned it was about -4 degrees when I arrived back.  Soooo cold!  Yet, not too bad, once snuggled up inside and the heaters on for a few minutes and the kettle on for some nice warm horlicks.  Yeah, I'm warmed up and cosy now, but there's so much to do - I haven't bothered unpacking yet, and I need to wash and dry my hair and get an early night.  The unpacking is so clearly not going to happen tonight!  I'll just do the essentials for now and give it some welly tomorrow evening.  At least I didn't have to worry about feeding myself, as Sarah did that for me when I popped round to say goodbye.  And that was Christmas and the holiday season, gone!  My tree is still here, the one final reminder that Christmas has been and gone in such a blur. 

And now, back to cold early mornings.  Yuck!  So not looking forward to having to get up in the cold tomorrow, but I'm sure after I've done it for a couple of days, I'll get back into the swing of it, so I should really stop moaning.  It's good to be back!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, you guys always know how to make me feel loved! I miss you too! XXX

    ReplyDelete