Saturday, 2 January 2010

Happy New Year, Happy New Decade!

I have been a little neglectful of the blog over the last couple of nights, and now it's really late again (2.15am), so I'm not really in the right pro-active mood to do my blog proper justice.  What a way to start the New Year!

Today was knit-mania, doing more knitting today that I've done in the last week or so!  Really getting cracking on my latest project, which I am now hoping to finish the knitting and sewing tomorrow and then get it blocked out, so I'm really excited, as this is a project which I have had planned for quite a while, so to be near the end product is tres cool, and is mostly responsible for me still being awake at this fair hour!

I will do a proper blog post about New Year's tomorrow once I've had some sleep.  But for now, just one pic as a preview, because it's such a lovely one!


Finally, before I forget, Happy New Year everybody, hope that 2010 brings you everything you could need or want!  And that this is a continuing trend for the new decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment