Just a quick update tonight as hardly anything to say. Just mainly confirming that I did manage to clerk two patients today. They were both ortho, so if nothing else it will be good practise for my ortho job as an F2. Not much of an ortho fan, it has to be said, so I'm sure they weren't my best ever clerkings.
Found it even harder to get going today, and am currently feeling rather wiped out, despite having a coffee this evening for the first time in simply ages. And truth be told (and sorry if it's TMI) I'm feeling a little hormonal. Not in the crazy angry woman PMT kind of way, but in the week before my period where all I want to do is eat and eat (mmm, carbs!) and my breast's hurt and I loose my concentration very easily... ahhh the delights of being female. But rather now than in a couple of weeks when my exam is actually in front of me and I have to cope with that and being of the XX genotype.
But female rant over. Off to bed, and hopefully more sleep so tomorrow isn't quite such an effort.
meep :)
ReplyDeletewell done sweetheart, you did what you needed to. Take care of yourself hun, thinking of you.
Emma
Awww, thanks! It means so much to have such wonderful support behing me. :)
ReplyDelete