Friday, 25 December 2009

Apparently, more days can be like that!

I have so many wonderful things to talk about that happened today.  It was a truely special day, filled with love, friends and Christmas!  I do have some photos, but I don't think I'll get round to putting too many up just yet, as it's getting late (damn that Shakespeare in Love being on so late!) and it is Christmas Day after all, so will need to be up relatively early, and be full of energy, so that amounts to tonight's post being much shorter than it could be.

I finally got paid and did my Christmas shopping today - what a nightmare, but I'm so glad it's over and done with.  So I won't bother saying very much about that.

Then this afternoon, I spent some time with the Clarks and the Symes at a children's church service, complete with crafting - I ended up with lovely multi-coloured hands.  It was lovely fun crafting with the girls, you can totally let your inner child out and not have people judge you!  Awesome, messy, colourful, beautifully unperfect (bye-bye inner control freak!) fun!

Afterwards we all headed back to Emma's house, as it's her birthday today and Sarah made us all a lovely meal.  It was a perfect evening.  Children running round, all excited about various pressies, catching up, making Ems feel special, crafting (well, I was finishing off the last of my Christmas pressies), giving and recieving of lovely, thoughtful gifts.  Truely a special day.  Made all the more special by Connor laughing (and such a gorgeous, beautiful laugh) for the first time when I nuzzled and blew onto his tummy.  Wonderfully witnessed by both his mummy and daddy he repeatedly showed off his new party trick.  It was a wonderful time, and I'm so blessed to have been part of it.

And finally, one picture, because it's too cute to resist!  A smiley Connor with his Mummy.


Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha he does look SO like his Daddy! What a cute picture. :)

    ReplyDelete