(Sorry, not the best pics ever! Bit out of focus, but you can get the idea!)
I've almost used up both the balls of wool I brought yesterday, and I've discovered I'll need another one. Bugger! I only justified getting this wool (which is gorgeous and I lust after everytime I go to the wool shops) as I thought, although quite expensive, I'd only need the two. Now costs have just gone up by 50%! But I don't really mind as it is gorgeous, so pretty and vibrant, I'm fairly sure that it will be adequately loved by the eventual recipient and I'm so happy with how it's worked up so far. (I'll put up pictures after the intended has recieved it.) Ohhh dear. Seems like my wool addiction has got the better of me... again!
And thank goodness it's Friday. I'm just so ready to get this week out of the way. I'm much, much better now, just mainly the sinus headaches that are bugging me now. I've got quite a busy weekend ahead. I really, really need to tidy my flat - vacuum, recycling (for some reason, when I put my recycling out, it doesn't get picked up, so I end up storing it up and then taking it to the local supermarket), tidy away the crafting stuff (ready to make more decorations next year. Yipee!). I also have two shifts at work, which I really am grateful about, because my MOT is due in the next couple of weeks, so any money will be coming in handy! I'm just hoping I won't be feeling to lousy or headachy because that would just make for very long, horrid shifts. And finally, one of my old uni friends is coming to visit us in Bristol, so Mary has arranged for a mulled wine and mince pie evening at hers tomorrow night. Just a bit annoyed that it clashes with work - why can't I actually have it all? So I'll make a mad dash from work and probably be about an hour and a half late! Just hope I have the energy for all this, the way I've felt this week makes me feel a little worried about this. But I'm determined to give it a go!
LOVELY tree honey, hang in there (hugs) and get well soon!
ReplyDelete