Something very bizarre happened to me and my kitchen earlier. I had a jacket potato for dinner. I don't have a microwave, so they take ages in the oven, but always so worth it! So I got my potato ready and poked it with a fork a few times and shoved it in the oven. Then, when it looked done, I got a fork to pick it up out of the oven and pop it on my plate, and well, pop was the operative word here! It exploded on me, creating quite a mess! I couldn't believe it, I've never seen anything quite like it before. It was a little disappointing as when I eventually got round to eating it, there actually wasn't much potato left in the skin. Darn! It looked a little like this, just in case you think I was exaggerating!
I got the extra wool today, and the present is finished. So excited about it, I'm so loving that wool, and I can't wait to share it! My next project (again a likely Christmas pressie if I get it done in time) is back to knitting and is a good way of using up some scraps, and I'll give you a little teaser as to what's to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment