It is just after two in the morning. I have been determined to finish Mary's hat. I have dreadfully underestimated how long it would take to finish. Hats are great. They're relatively small and after a while, you start decreasing, and then each row takes less time. This time has not becoming less quickly enough for my liking! I think that I will have to call it quits for tonight. It can hardly be any wonder if I'm tired all the time if I stay up half the night stubbornly trying to finish. I was really hoping to get this hat done in a couple of days, but it'll have to be three. Simple as that.
I'm mostly better now, so I will have to work doubly hard over the next couple of weeks to ensure I make up for this disappointing week in terms of doing uni stuff.
Night night everyone! xxx
Aw (hugs) take it easy on yourself! You're bound to be tired if you're still recovering from that bug, so get an early night tonight and leave the hat unfinished to do so if you have to!
ReplyDeleteLol, I did indeed leave it! But it's all done now, and as predicted I'm rather tired today, and to make matters worse, my sore throat has come back worse than ever. When will I learn?!?
ReplyDeleteTrying not to laugh... Sounds so like me! No matter how tired I am, and knowing that the baby is a nocturnal mammal, I can't make myself go to bed early if there is a project to finish!
ReplyDelete