Monday, 7 December 2009

Still nothing to say!

Yup, that's it, just another day of feeling sick. Barely slept last night due to constant need to blow my nose (yuk!) and a very heavy congested headache. So needless to say, another very long lie in was necessary to catch up on those hours of missed sleep. Woke up around 2pm, and actually made it out of bed today! And did some knitting. Slowly though, as just unable to keep up the concentration for that long. And that's about it.

Have decided to give up on the snowflakes, as I really don't think that the yarn I was using was that suitable, they just ended up looking too messy. So, have gone back to knitting some small things for Christmas pressies (and to help reduce my stash!).

I don't think I'll be heading into uni tomorrow. I'm sure by then, I will be feeling much better, but I don't think quite over it all enough, and caught up on sleep enough to get through a day of looking professional and presentable. But I am aiming for Wednesday, as I have something on then that will be signed off.

Snotty goodnights to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment